sunnuntai 11. marraskuuta 2012

Haasteellinen läpsy

 





Aina yhtä ihastuttava Hajamiel laittoi mulle tällaisen awardin monta aikaa sitten mutta vasta nyt sain aikaiseksi mukana tulleisiin kysymyksiin tarttua. Kiitoksia vain Hajanen! :)

The always charming Hajamiel gave me this award a long long time a go and now, finally, I've got time to answer the questions that came a long.

1 What's behind you?
 I always lay on my bed when I'm at the computer so there's not much behind me.. just a wall with couple of my sisters lovely paintings on it (and probably some ghosts).

2 Do you remember what was on your dream last night?
I normally remember something of my dreams but this time I don't have a clue, though I'm pretty sure I dreamt last night. Maybe it's because I slept so poorly last night; a cat scared me when I was already at bed and I just couldn't sleep well after that. :< I have been having these strange dreams lately though: in these dreams I have really cute and strange pet (bat-cat that is actually a moth and hairless flying cat that turns into a bird) that I accidentally kill or they just die. D: I sure would like to know what these dreams mean! 

3 Best book you have ever read?
Ha, that's impossible to answer, there's so many amazing books! :D I used to read all the time but since the school took the best of me I haven't had time (or haven't given permission to myself) to read anymore.

4 Which one you would rather speak of if you had to choose: politics or religion?
They are nearly equally bad topics for any good conversation. They just tend to turn people into morons, yeah I know they are important to those people and that's why any argument  against their believes triggers anger and insults on their part in no time. Anyway I just love a good debate so I wouldn't hesitate to have a conversation with either one of those topics. 

5 Have you seen the film called The house of flying daggers?
Yes I have. I love movies and my ex fiancé shared the passion, he was especially fond of wuxia films so I watched this one and many other this style of films with him. :)

6 You have read Harry Potters haven't you?
Jeps joo. :D

7 What do you think of this song: World music-Hedningarna?
I normally do like this type of music but at the first listening I didn't like it that much, didn't even finish the whole song, which was a mistake. It really does get a lot better at the mid part but then a again I find the ending very dull. But the only reason why this song doesn't please me is the repeated tinatinatinatinatinatina vieri... just why it was done like that? Otherwise it's a very nice song. :D

8 If you could learn to play perfectly one instrument, that would be?
Kantele. It's such a beautiful instrument and I've always wanted to learn how to play it.

9 How many steps do you need to take to get to the the door of the house? How many to fridge?
10 steps to the fridge and 14 plus one leap over pile of shoes to the door.

10 Do you remember what you ate yesterday?
Yes, we had a family dinner at a restaurant to celebrate fathersday, the sealing started leaking for some reason when we were there. Seems like the pipes broke, horrible incident for the restaurant, hope it's going to get fixed soon!

11 Do you like to be more in the front or behind the camera?
Front, simply because I'm not a good photographer at all. If I could choose I'd rather be styling the model for the sooth or have my clothes on the model! :)

Uups, this took such a long time! Have to be at school early tomorrow (like always) so I'm not going to  challenge anyone, for now. >:)







1 kommentti: